This checklist includes factors that organizations should consider prior to implementing a hybrid work environment.
Some examples of the factors that need to be considered when implementing a hybrid work environment:
- The impact of location.
- The policies, procedures, and guidelines required to support workers and leaders as they transition to working remotely.
- Communication and training while working remotely and in-person.
- Measuring staff performance.
- Ensuring that leaders are ready to manage staff in a remote environment.
- Clear guidelines for who can and who can’t work remotely.
You must be logged in to post a review.