Compensation Research Centre
Established in 1976, the Compensation Research Centre (CRC) is one of the Conference Board's most established networks. It will provide you with insights to help your organization develop and execute its compensation strategy and practices. The CRC’s purpose is to enhance the strategic and competitive position of member organizations through a combination of meetings, research, and customized information services. It provides access to knowledge and to networking opportunities that are a must for Canada’s compensation executives. The Conference Board is committed to providing members the opportunity to:
- Network with senior rewards professionals from across Canada
- Learn from recognized experts and practitioners
- Access our custom research and information services
- Stay ahead of compensation trends
- Conduct independent, objective, leading-edge research into key compensation, industrial relations, and human resources management issues.
- Stay ahead of key compensation trends in Canadian organization through networking with total rewards executives across Canada.