End Use License Agreement
By accessing and using The Conference Board of Canada’s website, you (“end-user”) are agreeing
to be bound by the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
The Web site provides data and other information including, without limitation, articles, publications, videos, products, graphics, video, sound, images, icons, software, pictures and other materials (“Content”). Access and use of the Content is subject
to the terms and conditions set out below:
- CBoC owns all rights, including all copyright, to the Content. Except as is specifically provided herein, no right, title or interest is granted to the Content.
- The End-User shall not lend, rent, lease, sub-License, transfer or sell any part of the Content nor any right granted under this agreement to any person outside the End-User’s organization or to any other organization.
- Subject to what is authorized for herein, the End-User shall not use any of the Content to develop or derive any other information product or information service for distribution or commercial sale.
- The End-User is granted reasonable rights of use of the Content so long as it is not used in any manner that might be deemed competitive with any product or service provided by The Conference Board of Canada. This permission consists of the right
to use limited content, for general reference or educational purposes only, in written analyses and in the reporting of results, conclusions and forecasts. This also permits the citation of “limited amounts” of supporting data extracted from the
Content in such documents. The Conference Board of Canada defines “limited amounts” as not exceeding 400 words or a maximum of 2 data tables or graphs per document. In such cases, the source of the data or analysis must be acknowledged in all documents
and communications by providing the following source citation at the bottom of each analysis, table or graph:
Source (or adapted from, if appropriate): The Conference Board of Canada, name of product, reference date of product.
- The End-User shall obtain approval from The Conference Board of Canada, before publishing any amount of material from the Content in any medium that exceeds what is authorized under this agreement.
- Any violation of the agreement renders it null and void, and service will be terminated immediately without notification.
- The materials in the content are provided on an “as is” basis for information purposes only. all warranties
and conditions are hereby disclaimed, including implies warranties and conditions of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- In no event will cboc be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages
whatsoever resulting from the use of the content whether in an action of contract, negligence or other
tortious action or infringement arising out of or in connection with use of the content.
- The Conference Board of Canada “Logo” and “The Conference Board of Canada” are trade-marks (the “Trade-marks”) used by CBoC under license. You may not use the Trade-marks without prior written consent. This User Agreement shall be governed by the
laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The User Agreement may be amended by CBoC from time to time.
Promotional Code Terms and Conditions
- Each promotional code is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the promotion.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items, as specified in the promotion.
- Not valid on past purchases.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- To apply a promotional code, you must enter it prior to completing the order.
- Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers using a promotional code.
- Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.