In this recorded session, you will learn how Public Sector organizations are:
- using data to modernize and innovate their talent strategy;
- building their employer brand and tapping into new talent pools and passive talent;
- recruiting students, executives, and high-demand and niche talent;
- up-skilling their workforce by developing a learning culture;
- revolutionizing employee engagement and performance management; and
- empowering HR to be a strategic partner through data and labour-market insights.
Michael has spent the majority of his career within HR and Talent Acquisition. In his current role he is the Public Sector lead for LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions line of business in Canada. In this role he works with government organizations to modernize and innovate their talent strategies: recruitment, workforce management, and learning & development. He also works with government organizations to leverage LinkedIn’s data for the purposes of driving workforce and economic development policy and strategy.