Career Opportunities at the Conference Board
The Conference Board of Canada is a private, not for profit, knowledge-based organization that employs a superb complement of staff including economists, researchers, event organizers, facilitators, and an ace support team, all with varied expertise. Many of our employees hold masters or PhD degrees from leading Canadian and international universities, with backgrounds in business, the public sector, academia, and not-for-profits.
The Board offers a stimulating and professional work environment. According to the 2016 Employee Engagement Survey, the top factors of engagement for employees at The Conference Board of Canada are the strong and enjoyable collegial relationships with colleagues, the flexible and stimulating work environment, and the amount of open and honest dialogue with managers. We are delighted to have been recognized seven times in recent years as one of the Top Employers in the National Capital Region.
To apply for any of the current opportunities, please click on the appropriate link below.
The Conference Board of Canada welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need in order to participate in any aspect of the selection process, please let Human Resources know.
Come join The Conference Board of Canada’s team!
- Communications Coordinator
- Economist, Provincial and Territorial Forecast
- Event Assistant, Convening
- Manager, Program Development and Design - The Niagara Institute
- Research Associate, Strategic Human Resources Management Research
- Senior Network Manager/Senior Research Associate, Governance, Compliance and Risk
- Senior Research Associate, Industry and Business Strategy Research
- Senior Research Associate/Network Manager - Learning, Leadership and Organization Research
- Senior Research Associate, Workplace Health, Wellness and Safety Research
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in The Conference Board of Canada. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Take a Tour of our Ottawa Headquarters