Career Opportunities at the Conference Board
The Conference Board of Canada is a private knowledge-based organization that employs a superb complement of staff including economists, researchers, event organizers, facilitators, and an ace support team, all with varied expertise. Many of our employees hold masters or PhD degrees from leading Canadian and international universities, with backgrounds in business, the public sector, academia, and not-for-profits.
The Board offers a stimulating and professional work environment. According to the 2015 Employee Engagement Survey, the top factors of engagement for employees at The Conference Board of Canada are the strong and enjoyable collegial relationships with colleagues, the flexible and stimulating work environment, and the amount of open and honest dialogue with managers.
To apply for any of the current opportunities, please click on the appropriate link below. We wish to thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Important Notice to Previous Applicants: our on-line application process has changed! If you have recently submitted a resume please be assured that we have it on file however, if you wish to re-apply for any of the current opportunities you are welcome to do so.
Come join The Conference Board of Canada's team!
- Administrative & Meetings Coordinator, Public Policy
- Administrative & Research Coordinator, Industry and Business Strategy
- Director, Workplace Health and Wellness Research
- Economist, Economic Forecasting and Analysis
- Economist, Industrial Economic Trends
- Marketing and Social Media Coordinator, Conference Programs
- Research Associate, Compensation Research
- Research Associate, National Security and Public Safety
- Research Associate, Technology and Innovation Policy
- Supervisor, Facilities
Take a Tour of our Ottawa Headquarters