This 60-minute session will explore:
- Emerging sustainability trends and standards including the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) outlined by the United Nations
- The board of directors’ role in setting the tone at the top to ensure the right climate and culture exists within the organization
- How to create and implement an enterprise-wide sustainability vision
- The board’s responsibility to ensure that they are equipped with the appropriate skills and processes to support sustainability initiatives
- Practical corporate examples and key questions to aid in the development and evaluation of responsible board members
Dr. Yilmaz Argüden’s experiences include private sector, public sector, international organizations, civil society organizations, and academic life. His books and articles on the boards of directors and governance, are internationally recognized. Dr. Argüden has undertaken different responsibilities on the board of directors of more than 50 companies in four different jurisdictions.
Dr. Argüden is the Chairman of ARGE Consulting which is known for his efforts to prepare institutions for the future, creative and innovative management strategies and social contributions. ARGE, the first Turkish company to sign the UN Global Compact, has been recognized at the European Parliament as being among the top three companies shaping the future with its corporate social responsibility projects.
Have questions before you buy?
Learn what our webinars can offer you
What happens after you register?