In 2012-13, Canadian organizations spent an average of $705 per employee on L&D, an increase of only $17 from 2010 results. While organizations may not be spending dramatically more on L&D, survey results show that they appear to be making better use of their dollars by relying on informal learning and putting greater emphasis on e-learning.
This session includes analysis of benchmark information on the following:
- Organizational Learning Culture
- Expenditures on Learning and Development
- Diversity of Learning Delivery
- Organizational Learning Support
- Learning Evaluation and Organizational Strategy
- Leadership Development
Donna Burnett Vachon is an Associate Director with the Leadership and Human Resources Research Division of The Conference Board of Canada.