Balancing Your Benefits Webinar will help you benchmark against other similar organizations. Learn from the Conference Board’s second national benefits survey of senior human resources leaders in 360 predominantly medium and large-size Canadian organizations, across a variety of regions and sectors.
Topics covered in this 60-minute session include:
- Group benefits plan design – types of group benefit plans, funding, administration, etc.
- Group benefits plans for full-time employees – extended health care coverage, dental care coverage, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, etc.
- Group benefits plans for part-time employees
- Retiree benefits – premium cost-sharing arrangements and annual premiums
- Health care spending accounts – prevalence, eligibility and contributions
- Benefits function – staffing ratios and outsourcing
- Benefit costs – for active full-time employees and retirees
- Future trends
Watch Karla Thorpe describe the costs, practices and challenges facing employers in their employee benefit programs: