Cyber security continues to dominate headlines globally, creating new challenges and concerns across all organizations. The rapid evolution of technology, combined with the difficulty in staying up-to-date with emerging risks, further exacerbates the problem. Organizations need to keep adapting to this changing landscape or risk succumbing to new threats. How are you staying current?
Catch up with Canada’s top cybersecurity and IT professionals and hear their take on some of the most pressing issues in the virtual world. Join us on April 16 at 2:00pm EDT for a complimentary 30-minute webinar where our experts will provide informative analysis of current trends, best practices, and regulatory compliance measures for cybersecurity.
The Conference Board of Canada
Field Effect Software
We will discuss the following:
- What the Huawei controversy tells us about back doors and third-party supply-chain issues;
- Whether artificial intelligence (AI) improves or increases our risk;
- Whether employees still pose the biggest cyber risk;
- What to know about cyber risk and exposure for the executive and for board members;
- How to manage the Internet of things (IoT) and the risks from the rise of connected devices;
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), and Facebook—the rise of legislative impacts on cybersecurity.
- Developing and Leveraging Innovation Talent within Firms
- Independent Living through Robotics—The SILVER Project
- Innovation and Digital Technology—Increasing Canadian Competitiveness
- The Stars Come Out: Innovation Management in Start-Up Businesses
- Open for Innovation—Cultivating Canada’s Innovation Ecosystem