Benefits of Membership
- Work collaboratively and develop productive, trusted relationships with peers and stakeholders from across the country in a small and intimate forum.
- Hear and learn from experts and practitioners on key VBHC and challenges facing you and your organization.
- Access practical ideas about how your organization can develop and implement VBHC projects and initiatives,
- Keep your finger on the pulse of key developments and research in the area of VBHC.
- Ongoing engagement and updates between meetings through things like webinars, blogs, conference calls, and social media.
Who Should Join?
Value-Based Healthcare Canada is for senior-level representatives, thought leaders, and key stakeholders who have a strategic and policy-oriented interest in the sustainability of Canada’s health care system
How to Join?
To become a member of, and/or to arrange for a guest invitation to attend one of the meetings, please contact:
Senior Research Associate II