Due to COVID-19, the CPO will be providing a series of virtual offerings (webinars and members-only sessions) until we are able to safely meet again in person. Stay tuned for new upcoming virtual events. For more information, please click here.
Visit our COVID-19 webpage for up-to-date information, research and resources.
We have a variety of events for you to participate in.
- Coffee with peers: we are introducing a new initiative that will help facilitate deeper connections and networking opportunities amongst members. You will be matched up with a fellow member every month so that you can connect and find time for a 15-30 minute coffee meeting. Stay tuned for more information.
- Roundtable discussions: these are facilitated discussions guided by a specific topic intended for members only. Usually one hour in length.
- Webinars: these are topic-specific presentations with a short Q&A session. Usually one hour in length.
- Council meetings: these events are more formal and they bring together thought leaders and practitioners to discuss a specific topic. Usually takes place between 1:00pm-4:00pm eastern over a 2 day period.
Please see below for more details regarding the dates and themes/topics we will be exploring. As always, we welcome your feedback.
August 2021: Webinar
October 25-26: Two afternoon fall virtual event
Theme: Business implications: evolving privacy and regulatory landscape
Past Virtual Meetings and Events
- The intersections between Health and Safety and Privacy
- Defining Inherent Risk and Risk Tolerance for Insider Threats
- Leadership in the Age of AI: The path toward innovation adoption
- Bauer Hockey - Comfort, Fit, Protection - From Helmets to Face Shields
- "We didn't see it coming": Adaptive Capacity and Emerging and Uncertain Risks
- Industry 4.0: Implementing ethically while maximizing ROI
If you would like to participate as a guest in any of our upcoming events, please contact Amanda Daoust at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.