Due to the current situation, the Conference Board of Canada will not be holding any in-person meetings until further notice, to ensure the Health and Safety of employees, members and guests. For more information, please click here.
Visit our COVID-19 webpage for up-to-date information, research and resources.
The Council on Inclusive Work Environments offers its members an extensive networking opportunity through three meetings per year.
Meetings are held on a confidential off-the-record basis and gives members an opportunity to share best practices, exchange information and learn from leading experts.
May 20, 2021 - Taking a Behavioural Science Approach to Building a Resilient Culture with Cheryl Fullerton
June 9, 2021 - Recruiting, Retaining and Mentoring Indigenous Youth in the Workplace
June 29, 2021 - Confronting Anti-Asian Racism and its Implications for Canadian Organizations
If you are interested in experiencing a council event, please contact Chantal Pye for registration information.
Previous Meeting Topics
- Reconciliation in the Workplace: Recruitment, Retention and Leadership for Indigenous Employees
- Mental Health for Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- Confronting Anti-Black Racism in the Workplace
- Diversity and Inclusion in a Covid-19 World
- Economic Impact on vulnerable workers and the Challenges and Strategies for D&I during COVID/crisis
- 2SLGBTQ+ Inlcusion in the Workplace