The Centre for the North is for senior corporate, Indigenous, public sector, NGO, and academic leaders with a vested interest in the policies, challenges, and opportunities that pertain to Northern and remote Canada. Members want to build trusted relationships that will help create a prosperous and healthy future for Canada’s remote regions and communities.
- Be part of the only national research Centre in the country devoted to remote-region and community issues, and keep your finger on the pulse of key developments and conversations.
- Pool and leverage your organization’s investment with the other members of the Centre to obtain a greater return than you would on your own.
- Direct a portion of your investment toward areas of the Centre’s research program that are priorities for you and your organization.
- Participate in two meetings a year and gain access to leading-edge information, as well as the knowledge, perspectives, and best practices of experts and your peers.
- Develop, guide, and review research by sitting on project advisory committees, and receive publications before they are officially released.
- Stay engaged between meetings through webinars, roundtables, bulletins, and social media.
For more information, please contact us.