You can do just that. At this workshop, you will learn about tools and methods that will help you identify future scenarios, analyze the impacts of those futures, and make appropriate decisions today.
This virtual strategic foresight training workshop is scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays over a three-week period. Dr. Peter Bishop will lead you through a program based on the Certificate in Strategic Foresight offered by the University of Houston.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn the methods most commonly used in strategic foresight.
- Get to know the major practitioners and published works in the field.
- Develop skills in systems thinking and analyzing and explaining change.
- Learn how to forecast and develop long-term scenarios.
- Learn how to identify implications and strategic issues.
A balanced approach of presentations, discussions, and practical application will be used throughout the workshop.