During this session, Louise Chénier of the Conference Board's Workplace Health and Wellness Research addresses the impact of work overload on employee health and productivity. Find out about the promising programs and initiatives employers can adopt to help their workforce be healthier and more productive. Explore a set of guidelines that organizations can incorporate into their work–life balance plans and strategies.
The 60-minute session covers:
- what is work-life balance
- key stressors that can disrupt an employee’s work-life quality
- how a lack of work-life balance can impact employee well-being and productivity
- strategies individual employees can use to achieve work-life quality
- role of managers and employers in assisting employees maintain a healthy work-life balance
Louise is a Research Associate and Network Manager at the Conference Board of Canada. As a network manager, she manages, develops agendas, and facilitates meetings for the Council on Workplace Health and Wellness, a network of organizational health management leaders from private and public sector organizations across Canada.