Advice From Current Entrepreneurs to Aspiring Entrepreneurs: How to Ensure the Challenge is Worth the Reward
We met with 30 founders of scale-up ventures and asked what advice they would give to aspiring entrepreneurs. This is what we heard.
We asked current entrepreneurs what advice they had for those entrepreneurs who are just starting out. Their responses were insightful. Among them:
- Work on passion projects.
- When it comes to your aspirations, don’t be afraid to “shoot the moon.”
- Choose your networks wisely and build the right team.
- As you grow, remain customer-focused.
- Stick to your convictions.
- Be prepared for a tough, long haul.