Working Through COVID-19: Employee Wellness Survey
The Conference Board of Canada asked organizations across the country how they’re managing employee wellness through the benefits they offer—and here’s what they told us. Includes downloadable respondent profile.
- With pandemic restrictions remaining in place across the country, employers are offering virtual psychological services.
- For paramedical services, organizations reported combined yearly maximum reimbursements ranging from $200 to $10,050.
- For psychological services, organizations reported combined yearly maximum reimbursements ranging from $300 to $12,500.
- Respondents indicated that they have increased their communication around Employee Assistance Programs and Employee and Family Assistance Programs.
- Around half of organizations offer Health Care Spending Accounts, either on their own or in conjunction with other plans.
- Few organizations introduced a wellness account to their largest group of full-time employees over the past 10 months.
- There is a wide range in the number of sick days per year offered to employees.