The webinar explores the following topics:
- What is the relationship between KRIs and KPIs?
- What are the steps to develop a robust set of KRIs?
- How does an organization set thresholds for KRIs that will trigger action?
- What is the role of senior executives in establishing and using KRIs?
- What are the keys to driving acceptance for KRIs among decision makers and risk owners?
- Where do KRIs fit relative to other aspects of a mature ERM program, such as risk appetite and tolerances, risk criteria, risk assessment and evaluation processes, risk registry, and risk reporting?
Rob Quail is a noted consultant, author, facilitator and lecturer on the subject of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Together with John Fraser, Rob established the Enterprise Risk Management processes, tools and methodologies at Hydro One Networks Inc. that are today widely regarded as best-practice. He has successfully applied ERM methodologies to a broad range of business problems and challenges, including acquisitions, outsourcing, downsizing, large-scale IT projects, labour disruption, regulatory compliance, major construction project management, strategic planning, and capital investment. Rob is a regular lecturer on ERM at York University’s Schulich Executive Education Centre and has been a featured lecturer at Harvard Business School and Carleton University. Rob was a contributing author to two leading Wiley textbooks on Enterprise Risk Management.