During this 60 minute session, Risk expert Diana Del Bel Belluz will explore the neuroscience of risk, and help you:
- Understand the two main ways our brains approach decision-making and how each can help or hinder risk management
- Learn about barriers to risk intelligence that are inherent in many ERM programs
- Find out the most common ways that a lack of risk intelligence undermines the success of organizational strategies
- Discover what neuroscience teaches us about decision-making biases that are hard-wired in the human brain
- Find out when two heads are better than one, and when they’re not
- Learn strategies you can use to overcome biases and enhance your risk intelligence and decision-making
Diana Del Bel Belluz is President of Risk Wise Inc. She brings over 25 years of experience in risk management consulting to a diverse range of clients across the corporate, government and nonprofit sectors. She helps executive teams and boards gain clarity and confidence by having effective conversations about complex and difficult risk issues.
Diana’s forte is guiding clients through challenging people and leadership issues to ensure their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) initiatives successfully and sustainably enhance accountability, performance and resilience. Her clients appreciate that she teams with them to combine their insight and knowledge about their business with her expertise in ERM and enhancing organizational risk culture. As a result, each client receives pragmatic ERM solutions that ‘fit’ their reality.
Diana’s thought leadership has earned her an international following as a speaker and author. Her Risk Management Made Simple Advisory—a free online publication of ERM implementation tips & resources—is available at riskwise.ca