Your participation in this two-day Symposium will connect you with a wide variety of key stakeholders from across Canada to learn about the latest trends and issues relating to education and skills development. Leading experts will engage you in interactive discussions about the policies, practices, and programs needed to build accessible and fluid education and skills pathways in Canada.
Education and Skills Symposium 2018 will provide opportunities for participants to share, learn, and debate key issues relating to education at every level, from early childhood education and K-12 to post-secondary education (PSE) and adult learning. Participants will make new contacts, meet with the experts, engage in meaningful conversations, and connect with key players in education, industry, and beyond to build strategic partnerships.
You will have the opportunity to hear from leading experts on compelling topics such as:
- Improving access to participation
- Decolonizing education
- Supporting learner-driver pathways
- Enabling school-to-work transitions
As a participant, you will:
- Gain insights from the Symposium’s high-profile, knowledgeable speakers who will share their innovative perspectives on implementing education and skills strategies, building strategic partnerships, and tracking outcomes
- Learn about the latest in education and skills, solutions to our skilled labour challenges, and future directions from leading institutions, educators, and employers.
- Participate in best practice workshops tailored to K-12 and PSE system stakeholders, and discuss and debate key issues and trends relating to education and skills development with colleagues from multiple jurisdictions
- Hear the latest research findings from our Centre and connect with our Centre leaders and research team.
Build Your Network
Connect with global, national, provincial/territorial, and local stakeholders from across the education and skills continuum. Network, engage in meaningful conversations, and cultivate strategic partnerships with expert speakers, business leaders and decision makers, government officials, civil society, and representatives from primary, secondary, and post-secondary education. Expand your network and connections to take your performance to the next level.
We’d like to thank our generous sponsors for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.