Meetings take place three times per year, in the fall, winter and spring.
February 25-26, 2020 in Ottawa, ON
Wish to attend as a guest?
E-mail Amanda Daoust for more information.
Past Meeting Themes
- Sustainability as a Driver of Innovation
- Aligning Sustainability with Business Strategy and Embedding Sustainability Throughout the Organization
- Carbon Pricing: Assessing the Risks and Opportunities for Businesses Across Canada
- Corporate Responsibility and Immigration
- Corporate Responsibility and Influencing Public Policy
- Climate Change: Exploring the Role of Industry with a Focus on Innovation and Collaboration
- Embedding Sustainability into your Corporate Strategy
- Stakeholder Engagement: Working Together Effectively to Solve Problems of Mutual Concern