The webinar will discuss how to:
- Recognize when collaboration is most beneficial and when creativity is most needed.
- Distinguish between the need for collaboration and the need for consensus.
- Know when you need people to engage in creative thinking vs. critical thinking.
- Create the opportunity and environment necessary for productive collaboration and creative thinking.
- Know who to engage in what stage of a project and with what purpose in order to maximize the chances of finding a successful solution to any problem.
- Discover how the 4C’s of Creativity can increase your own and your team’s innovation abilities.
Who’s the webinar for?
This webinar is for team leaders, managers, directors and anyone who needs to find novel solutions, opportunities to innovate or ways to engage others in a collaborative process or project.
Ginny Santos is the Founder and Collaboration Leader at NeOlé Consulting, focused on engagement, empowerment and innovation. Ginny is also Co-founder of Flip University, which is turning online education on its head. In addition, she is an Associate Professor at Wilfred Laurier University, where she teaches creativity and innovation to MBA students. She has a Master’s of Science in Creative Leadership and Innovation from the International Center for Studies in Creativity, State University of New York. Ginny’s practice incorporates various methodologies and tools, including: Creative Problem Solving (CPS), Design Thinking, Productive Thinking, 4-MAT, Stormz, Emotional Intelligence and FourSight.