Effectively Navigating and Managing Technology-driven Change
The Conference Board of Canada, with the support of the National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP), will bring together leaders from small and medium sized enterprises to discuss ways you can be ready and adaptable to the transformative power of enhanced technology-driven change management that can improve your bottom line.
At this workshop you will:
- Learn how to demonstrate value that can come through enhanced change management approaches. For example: improved new product and service development, productivity gains, enhanced competitiveness, tapping new markets, and overall business growth.
- Discover best practices for navigating and managing technology-driven change.
- Be focused on tangible, action-learning tools that you will be able to take-away and put to use in your organization immediately.
- Have the opportunity to network with, and learn from, peers within your Region.
Dates and Locations:
- January 19, 2015 (Winnipeg) Agenda
- January 21, 2015 (Edmonton) Agenda
- January 22, 2015 (Calgary) Agenda
To secure your spot, please complete and return the Registration Form.