This second session in the series will help you and your team understand:
- Where Canadian organizations are now, with respect to evidence-based management?
- Lessons we learned meeting with more than 100 Canadian HR practitioners over the past year
- The challenges practitioners face in deciding what is the right question to ask
- The benefits of understanding the hierarchy of measurement
- The need to focus your research, including your measurement, when looking for evidence to support your decisions.
Shannon Jackson is the Associate Director of the Conference Board’s HR Transformation Team. For more than 20 years, Shannon has been helping organizations build better practices related to talent management, transitioning the workforce, and HR effectiveness. Shannon’s team is focused on researching workforce strategies and analytics and the impact of a digital economy on Human Capital strategies and practices. Shannon holds an M. in Industrial Relations from the University of Toronto.
Jane Cooper is a research associate at the Conference Board of Canada. Jane has expertise as a policy analyst specializing in human resource development issues in Canada and internationally, and is a Credentialed Evaluator (Canadian Evaluation Society). She has twenty-five years’ experience in research and management on a variety of learning and development initiatives. Jane holds an M.Sc. in Human Resource Management and Development from the University of Manchester.
Have questions before you buy?
Learn what our webinars can offer you
| || |
What happens after you register?