This recorded webinar describes the ins and outs of how coaching can contribute to the creation of a safe, engaged, and effective workplace. During this session Kathleen explores the following concepts:
- The significance and power of the leader as coach,
- What character means in the workplace,
- The characteristics of a healthy, effective workplace,
- The importance character culture in 2018,
- How to coach individuals and teams more effectively,
- How to measure your impact as a coach.
Kathleen Redmond, MA, MCC, is a certified Executive Coach (International Coaching Federation), trainer, author, instructor of the University of Guelph's MA Leadership Program, and an Associate of The Niagara Institute. Kathleen supports leaders in developing healthy, engaging, and performance-driven cultures. She focuses on the character and skill requirements to inspire teams, increase engagement, and produce results. Kathleen Redmond is the author of Building a Character Culture for Trust and Results in the Workplace and Communicating in a Character Culture with Tact, Integrity and Courage in the Workplace. She has combined an easy reading short story format (the La Maison du Parc series) with an excellent learning experience, along with the evidence to back it up.