In this practical 60-minute recorded webinar, Wendy provides:
- A list of easy, practical techniques you can use immediately
- The differences between mindfulness and meditation
- Real-life and researched-based benefits
- The keys that make a mindfulness meditation practice successful
- The amazing uptake that occurred at Pacific Blue Cross for their meditation program
- An experiential guided meditation during the webinar
Wendy Quan, founder of The Calm Monkey, is the industry leader in helping organizations implement self-sustaining mindfulness meditation programs using change management techniques to create personal and organizational change resiliency. She trains and certifies meditators to become workplace and community facilitators through workshops and online training. Her training is the first of its kind and practical for businesses.
Wendy is a certified organizational change manager who has been recognized as a pioneer by the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley, the global Association of Change Management Professionals and the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources. Her worldwide clients include Google, the government of Dubai and many other organizations in various sectors.
Wendy was the change manager at Pacific Blue Cross and has a background in IT, Human Resources and organizational development. Wendy has a compelling personal story of how her cancer journey led to her life’s purpose: “To help people create a better experience of life through mindfulness meditation”.
She continues to innovate in the emerging area of boosting change resiliency through meditation.