In this recorded webinar, Professor Richard Leblanc presents some key trends in governance including:
- Increasing activist attention to boards and governance
- Strategic planning and value creation
- New movements in risk governance
- Government emphasis on ever increasing transparency and accountability
- Firm reputation and cyber threats
- Reputation risk for directors
Professor Richard Leblanc, York University, is an award-winning teacher and researcher, consultant, lawyer and specialist on corporate governance and accountability. His applied research has been used by, and he has advised, financial and securities regulators, investors, hedge funds, and board and committee chairs. He has provided extensive service as an external advisor to boards that have won national awards and peer endorsement from institutional shareholders for their governance practices.