Who should join?
The Council on Security is for public and private sector security leaders who have overall strategic responsibility for the security functions and safety policies of their organizations.
Exclusive benefits of participation
Keep your finger on the pulse of key developments and debates in cyber security that can only come from a secure, confidential setting for public-private information exchange.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of key security related developments and debates that can only come from a trusted, confidential setting designed for public-private information exchange.
- Gain new insights and better inform your decision-making and organizational strategies by networking and sharing best practices with senior-level representatives, thought leaders, and key stakeholders.
- Participate in frank and open dialogue aimed at improving the quality of your policymaking and decision-making, while at the same time gaining access to a broad range of security experts from academia, government and business.
- Be challenged to a higher level of thinking by stimulating discussions focused on new knowledge, strategic issues, and challenges related to security.
- Obtain access to a private members-only website, where you can find past presentations, information on speakers, executive highlights of meetings and related Conference Board of Canada security research.
- Opportunity to contribute to the thought leadership and funding of future research agendas.
For more information about the Council and about joining, please contact Deborah Fleck.