Join Joshua Tepper, Family Physician, and President and CEO of Health Quality Ontario (HQO), for this 60-minute webinar, in which you will learn about:
- The skills needed to understand and implement improvements
- The role electronic health records and information technology systems will play in revolutionizing our health care system
- The advantages of integrated systems
- How to face, embrace, and learn from failure
- The importance of leadership in driving the quality agenda
Dr. Joshua Tepper is a family physician and the President and Chief Executive Officer of Health Quality Ontario (HQO). An arm’s length agency of the provincial government, HQO works in partnership with Ontario’s health care system to support a better experience of care and better outcomes for Ontarians.
Before joining HQO, Joshua was the inaugural Vice President of Education at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. Prior to that, he was Ontario’s first Assistant Deputy Minister in the Health Human Resources Strategy Division of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Joshua has also been active on a national scale as the senior medical officer for Health Canada, an adjunct scientist at the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES), and a research consultant for the Canadian Institute of Health Information (CIHI). He has received several provincial and national awards for his leadership in these positions.