Learning Through Networking
The Corporate Ethics Management Council (CEMC) meets in camera three times a year to examine national and international ethics management practices and their relationship to business success.
Upcoming 2019/20 Meetings
October 23-24, 2019
*To fill the registration form, please download the PDF onto your computer, fill the boxes and click "Submit" at the end of the form. If you have any questions, please contact Deborah Pratt.
March 2-3, 2020
Contact us to inquire about attending as a guest.
Recent Meeting Agenda: Spring 2019
May 29-30, 2019
St. John's, NL
Past Meeting Themes
- Ethics and Compliance 24/7
- Communicating Ethics and its Impacts
- Training and Observation—Getting Employees to Speak Up
- Getting Buy-in: Marketing the Ethics and Compliance Program Internally
- Ethics and Compliance—A Focus on Employees
- Procurement and Anti-Corruption
- Information Technology: Challenges and Tensions for Corporate Ethics, Privacy and Security Management Professionals
- The HR Dimension of the Ethics Function
- Measuring the Performance of Corporate Ethics Programs
- Reputational Risk Management
- Creating a Culture of Integrity
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.