During this webinar, you will:
- Learn what ‘leading with purpose’ really means
- Learn how to find and live your own sense of purpose as a leader
- Develop your understanding of how a sense of organizational purpose is crucial for building employee engagement
- Learn how to foster a sense of purpose within your teams and the work itself
There will be opportunities for asking questions and interaction in this session.
Who is this for?
- New/aspiring/current leaders that want to further develop their leadership competencies
- Human resources/learning professionals that want to increase employee engagement and build a culture of impact
Lianne Picot is the Learning Architect at the Niagara Institute, helping to design and build leadership development programs for our clients. Lianne is a highly experienced leadership facilitator and coach, specializing in creating interactive virtual learning experiences. She is a part-time university instructor, teaching distance and classroom courses in leadership and organizational development and was a senior leader herself for many years. Lianne is the host of her own radio show—“The Leadership Leap”—helping new and aspiring women leaders to make a successful LEAP into leadership, and is deeply passionate about helping people to find their purpose in life and leadership.