Can your ethics program withstand today’s pressure?
Building, maintaining and reinforcing an organizational culture of ethics and integrity is a perpetual challenge for leaders. The pressures of today are even greater as companies are under intense public and regulatory scrutiny regarding their behavior and that of their employees.
At the same time, the barriers between private behavior and workplaces are being eroded by social media and new technologies that intertwine the reputations of workplaces and the people that work for them or their suppliers.
The National Corporate Ethics and Integrity Summit will examine the latest developments in ethics. It will bring together corporate leaders and ethics practitioners to provide them with the insights and tools they need to drive business success.
Learn from companies that have had ethical challenges and strengthen your organization’s ethical backbone.
Major corporate scandals have highlighted the ongoing challenge of unethical behavior by individuals or teams within organizations. There is an opportunity for Canadian companies to differentiate themselves through a robust approach to ethics and integrity. Explored through a Canadian lens, this Summit will offer a unique opportunity to hear from corporate leaders and engage in interactive discussions on today’s top ethical and integrity issues and the impact on Canadian businesses. Major conference themes are:
- Bridging Ethics Policies and Corporate Culture
- Building an Ethical Ecosystem
- Transforming Ethics Through Technology
Engage with experts on a broad range of topics to increase your program’s impact.
You will have the opportunity to hear from leading experts on compelling topics such as:
- CEO and Board perspectives on setting an ethical tone for the organization
- assessment and monitoring of ethical culture
- lessons on ethics and trust from the sharing economy
- ethics in the supply chain
- whistleblowing programs that encourage people to speak up
- social media challenges and risks to ethics and integrity
- tips for keeping the code of conduct alive
- modern attitudes to work and career and their impact on workplace ethics
Building on success.
The Conference Board is Canada’s most respected independent research and conference development organization. Conference Board events attract the top public and private sector leaders, and provide an insightful and enlightening learning experience for conference participants.
We’d like to thank our generous sponsors for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.