This 60-minute recorded webinar discusses:
- The key trends within the 2019 pay environment
- What is happening with pay in regions and industries across Canada
- How organizations are differentiating increases based on performance
- Trends in variable and incentive pay
- Recruitment, retention, absence and turnover rates, and performance management
Allison Cowan is Director, Total Rewards, Human Resource and Labour Relations Research. Since joining the Conference Board in 2000, Allison has been actively involved in research in the areas of total rewards, benefits, compensation, wellness, health and safety, strategic human resource management, labour relations, learning and development, leadership, and inclusive work environments.
Allison leads the total rewards and industrial relations research practice and is actively engaged in the group’s executive networks, ongoing core research initiatives and custom research. In this capacity, Allison provides information on best practices and the latest research to leading organizations.