In this one-hour session, Elliot will talk about:
- The impacts and differences in reputational risk in today’s competitive landscape;
- Why it is important to incorporate reputation in the boards risk management strategies, even when things are going well;
- The key responsibilities boards hold and why they should engage in the area of reputation management;
- The top ten questions boards should be asking their management team;
- The types of discussions boards should seek and what questions should be asked to their management team;
Elliot S. Schreiber, Ph.D., is the founding Chairman of Schreiber Paris. He is one of those rare individuals who has moved seamlessly within the corporate executive suite, academia and consulting. He has gained a reputation among both corporate executives and academics as one of the world's most knowledgeable and insightful business and market strategists, His particular expertise is in helping organizations identify their key intangible attributes and associations that build perceived value, and then helping the organization to assure that it can execute consistently at all touch points.
Elliot is recognized as an expert in strategy, organizational alignment, brand and reputation, and risk management. He is a co-founder in 2003 of the Directors College, acknowledged as Canada's "gold standard" for director education. He was a faculty member at the College, teaching the Board Strategy and Risk Oversight session.