Meetings are held regionally for the two HR Council chapters (Eastern and Western Canada) and every June the two groups meet jointly to promote and enhance networking opportunities.
The meetings enable members to address current critical human resource issues through both informal networking and structured presentations. The varied agendas includes presentations by prominent practitioners and respected academics to shed light on today’s human resource challenges. Member contributions offer insight into latest initiatives and best practices in an off-the-record roundtable discussion.
Recent Meeting Themes:
- Building an Inclusive Workplace
- Business Outlook 2019 and Emerging Trends
- Navigating the Future of Work
- Resilience and the Healthy Workplace
- Mental Health and Well-Being in the Workplace
- Change and Disruption: The New Normal
- New Perspectives on Leadership
Joint Council Meeting: Eastern and Western Canada
June 12-14, 2019 - Kelowna, BC
October 16-17, 2019 - Toronto, ON
February 12-13, 2020 - Ottawa
November 6-7, 2019 - Edmonton, AB
March 4-5, 2020 - Vancouver, BC