The Council of Universities Executives brings together senior leaders from universities across Canada and overseas, often with leaders from other sectors.
Through the CUE, participants can:
- Identify new opportunities and strategies around topics critical to the university mission and to organizational effectiveness generally, drawing on research and leading practice from across sectors;
- Debate the implications of national and international trends, meeting with policy makers and leading thinkers shaping the public policy framework influencing universities’ choices;
- Engage in candid discussion of common challenges with colleagues and leaders from various sectors; and
- Access the expertise of The Conference Board of Canada in support of internal initiatives.
- Annual Membership Fee: $8,995
Who Should Join
Universities committed to innovation and effective change. Members are interested in challenging ideas, new insights into important institutional issues and the opportunity to engage with peers from across mandates, disciplines and sectors. Participation is at the Vice-President level, and the membership reflects the full range of responsibilities within Canadian universities, e.g. administration, academic programs, research, student affairs.
How to Join
To join the Network, or for further membership information, please contact:
Director, Education and Skills
CUE Members to Receive Special Rate for Conference Board Conferences
The Conference Board of Canada is continuously delivering major conference events across Canada on a wide range of topics. We would like to make these events more accessible to our valued clients participating in our executive networks. As an added value to your engagement in the Council of University Executives (CUE), we are now offering our CUE members 50% off Conference Board of Canada conference events. If you are unable to attend the conference yourself, we encourage you to share this opportunity with an alternate CUE member from your organization. Please note that this special offer applies to one member per organization for each event.
Please visit the calendar of events to identify conferences that may be of particular interest to you!
To receive this special offer you must contact Matthew McKean to obtain the necessary priority code.