This annual summit will bring together industry leaders, policy experts, government representatives, and other key players from Canada's food and beverage and related sectors to discuss the future of food with a lens to the next five years.
Delegates will hear from an outstanding lineup of thought leaders and speakers who will explore the accelerating pace of change over the next five years and its impact on Canada as a whole. Speakers will share practices and insights on the impacts of technology on products and distribution; on what will be the next revolution in food distribution and whether or not governments are ready to take action in light of change that is coming.
The 7th Annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit will provide an opportunity for participants to learn, share and debate the latest issues and trends relating to food and drink. The Summit has been designed to provide time for making new contacts, meeting with the experts, engaging in meaningful conversations, and connecting key players in the food and beverage sector and beyond to build strategic partnerships.
Don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity to:
- Meet industry leaders and learn about and discuss their vision for the future of food.
- Network and collaborate with your peers from across the food system and value chain.
- Discuss the issues that affect your organization and gain new ideas on how to harness the opportunities and tackle the challenges.
- Share your best practices and insights with a broad range of sector experts.
- Provide us with your input into future food and drink research and activities.
We’d like to thank our generous sponsor for their contribution to this event.
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.