Join top event speakers from GlaxoSmithKline, Case Western Reserve University, and The Conference Board
- Hear about the successes, challenges, and current business outcomes of three very different companies that are in the process of building their organization’s coaching culture
- Discover how the latest research in neuroscience is helping us understand how the mechanisms of coaching affect a person’s openness to change and learning, and why present-day coaching methods should focus on vision, mindfulness, and relationships
- Learn the key focus areas that will enable coaching to build team skills and better performance outcomes
Richard E. Boyatzis, Ph.D.
Richard E. Boyatzis is Distinguished University Professor and Professor in the Departments of Organizational Behavior, Psychology, and Cognitive Science at Case Western Reserve University, and Horvitz Professor of Family Business and Adjunct Professor in People/Organizations at ESADE. He was ranked #9 Most Influential International Thinker by HR Magazine in 2012 and 2014.
Executive Coach, Talent Leadership and OD Excellence, GlaxoSmithKline
Stephanie Trotter’s business career has grown through roles in business leadership, organizational development, and leadership development. Tapping into her diverse experiences, Stephanie has a very practical approach to her coaching because she knows the pressures of leading a large, complex organization in a competitive environment.
Amy Lui Abel
Amy Lui Abel
is Managing Director of Human Capital at The Conference Board. She leads research efforts focusing on human capital analytics, leadership development, labor markets, strategic workforce planning, talent management, diversity and inclusion, human resources, and employee engagement.
To Join the Webcast:
- Please click on the webcast meeting link: https://conferenceboard.adobeconnect.com/pnccl88el9rh
- If for any reason you are not directed to the webcast meeting, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser.
- Enter as a Guest, include your complete first and last name in the fields provided
- You will be placed in a pre-event waiting room until the webcast is scheduled to begin.
Audio is available from your computer speakers. Please make sure your computer speaker volume is not muted.
If you do not have computer speakers or internet access, you may dial into the webcast for audio only.
In North America, dial toll-free 1-877-BOARD-50 (1-877-262-7350).
For other countries, go to http://www.zipdx.com/Info/Numbers
ZipDX Meeting Code: 250414
- Please complete the browser test in advance: http://na3cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
- An internet speed of at least 1 mbps upload is optimal for viewing the webcast. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net
- Travelling? Please download the free Adobe Connect app for your mobile device and enjoy the full benefits of participation on the road. Available via iTunes, Android Market, Blackberry App World, and the Amazon App Store. You may learn more, here.