Who Should Participate
Membership in the Council is open to human resources professionals who have the most senior corporate responsibility for the human resources function and its strategic direction in their organization.
The councils are regionally based in Eastern and Western Canada, and include over 130 large organizations with national and multinational operations.
Benefits of Membership
The following summarizes the value proposition to our Council members:
- Three closed-door, executive learning sessions per year. The meetings are 1.5 days in length;
- Complimentary webinar series on current workplace issues and emerging trends (10 per year);
- Access to a members-only website that includes past meeting materials, comprehensive meeting notes and detailed member information;
- Discounts on Conference Board workshops, conferences and premium webinars;
- 50 per cent discount on purchase of individual publications (does not apply to e-Library subscribers);
- an engaged network of human resources executives from a broad range of organizations and industries.
The annual membership fee beginning June 1, 2020 for 2020–2021 is $5,725.
How to Join
To join the Council of Human Resources Executives, or for further membership information, please contact:
Eastern and Western Councils
Title: Principal Research Associate, Human Capital Research