The Leadership and Human Resources Research (LHRR) team is uniquely positioned to be a resource for HR professionals in Canada. We are recognized across Canada having been honoured with the Canadian HRReporter’s 2016 Readers Choice for HR Professional Development. With the research teams in a wide variety of HR topics we have the thought leaders and resources for your team to help put the lessons learned from research into practice in your organization.
Our HR research covers:
- Emerging Practices in Employee Development: Career Pathing
- The Business Case for Supplier Diversity in Canada
- Trends in Middle and Senior Management Engagement
- Trends in Organizational Health, Wellness, and Safety
- New Graduate Starting Salaries
Find all the Human Resources and Compensation published research by topic: