Measuring the Impact of Workplace Wellness Programs
According to Conference Board research, while employers tend to have the appropriate supportive programs in place for employees with physical health issues, employees with chronic, recurring conditions and those with mental health issues do not believe their employer provides adequate resources to help them stay or return to the workplace. How can employers better structure and communicate their programs in order to promote, maintain, or improve the health of all of their employees?
This full day workshop will identify the key components of a comprehensive wellness strategy, and how employers can use this as a driving force behind their organization’s wellness programs and initiatives.
During the workshop, we will:
- Hear Conference Board research on the necessary components of a comprehensive wellness program, including evaluation
- Calculate the return on investment of a wellness program to demonstrate its value by working through a step-by-step exercise
- Obtain a positive return on your organization’s wellness investments by developing or refining a workplace wellness strategy, from a fundamental to a sophisticated stage
- Tailor workplace programs and initiatives to meet the objectives of a wellness strategy, and to suit your organization’s culture
- Achieve specific outcomes and impacts by using different measurement approaches, adapted to the level of sophistication of a workplace wellness program
- Learn how leading organizations are measuring the impact of their wellness programs in order to achieve operating results
Download the workshop agenda
Thank you for joining us in Halfiax!
Who Should Attend
- HR practitioners
- Wellness or organizational health practitioners
- Benefits practitioners
- Disability management practitioners
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.