The Saskatchewan Institute is a major initiative of The Conference Board of Canada that focuses on issues relevant to Saskatchewan. It brings together the Conference Board's full range of expertise in economic analysis and forecasting, public policy research, and organizational performance to address themes of leadership, governance, innovation, competitiveness, and more.
The Institute works with partners in Saskatchewan to produce research that will help public and private sector leaders sharpen their vision for Saskatchewan's future and find solutions to the challenges they need to address.
Saskatchewan is ideally positioned for strong economic growth and long-term prosperity, provided that:
- government leaders develop the proper public policy framework;
- business leaders help achieve efficient transformations in the economy;
- all stakeholders work collaboratively to attract and develop new talent; and
- community leaders engage in forward planning.
Upcoming Investor Meetings: June 26, 2014
- Regina Meeting: 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. at the Hotel Saskatchewan's Victoria Room (2125 Victoria Ave)
- Saskatoon Meeting: 3:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. at Innovation Place's 2nd floor atrium's Vicogen room (206 - 111 Research Drive)
The Saskatchewan Forum