Championship Selling: A Passport to Global Markets
Are you achieving maximum value from your sales efforts? Are you struggling to win those complex competitive engagements? Is your sales team equipped with the right skills to win the changing, global, multicultural marketplace?
The Conference Board of Canada, in partnership with Colleges and Universities across Canada, has just launched a revolutionary new advanced sales skills program designed to address today’s most pressing sales challenges.
During this 38-hour program, students will participate in face-to face and online training using real-world examples and modern sales techniques. This course will challenge participants on how they think about sales, while focusing on cross-cultural communication, performance metrics, hiring and developing talent, tailoring the sales solution and identifying new market opportunities.
Championship Selling will provide sales professionals the opportunity to:
- Capitalize on global market opportunities and expand your customer base internationally
- Gain new skills to provide advantage in customer engagements
- Manage the sales process with precision and adaptability
- Use performance metrics and proven pipeline management techniques to improve overall closing ratios
- Hire and develop the right talent
- Educate the customer, tailor the solution and take control of the selling process
- Find new confidence and power in the approach to new target markets
What to expect
With this program you’ll take part in an initial three action-packed days of powerful sales techniques and learning supplemented by personal and group coaching over 12 weeks with a final “GameDay™” training finale. The program follows the following format:
- 3 Day Face to Face Championship Selling and Cross Cultural Training
- 12 Week Online / Phone Coaching for Individuals and Group and Homework (6-8 hours total cumulative)
- 1 Day “GameDay™” Championship Selling Finale’
Championship Selling draws on over 60 years of Conference Board applied research, combined with unique cross cultural communications experience with CompreCulture, the selling expertise of Optimé, senior executive experience, practical in-field lessons learned, domestic and international benchmarking, and an impressive team of expert instructors and guest lecturers.
Who Should Attend
- Account Executives and Sales Leaders
- Executives and Professionals wanting to improve their personal knowledge and understanding of the sales process
- Senior Managers working in large organizations seeking to spur change where selling ideas is a prerequisite for success
- Students considering a career in sales
Championship Selling is currently offered at the following institutions:
University of Manitoba
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.