HR Metrics and Measurement Workshops
Thursday, June 22 - Chartered Professional Accountants - 25 York St - Toronto, ON
To make effective strategic business decisions, more and more organizations are looking to data and information about the quality and capacity of their people. With increasing human capital challenges—notably accelerating retirements and skill shortages—it has become a priority for organizations to successfully measure their workforce capacity in a meaningful way. HR departments are expected to be active in business strategy and as a result, require accurate and appropriate metrics to measure and analyze not only the profile of their workforce, but also the effectiveness of their talent management strategies.
This full day workshop will give you the tools to become more data savvy, learn how to start with the business strategy to build an effective HR measurement framework and help you choose the metrics that matter.
During the workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- Hear from The Conference Board of Canada on HR strategy and related measurement implications
- Participate in exercises drawn from the latest Conference Board of Canada HR Trends and Metrics research and key benchmarking practices, led by the Conference Board’s lead authors of the HR Trends and Metrics series
- Explore indicators and frameworks for optimizing people performance
- Discover what effective practices leading Canadian organizations have implemented through an interactive case study
- Discuss, in groups, how metrics are used to provide insights on talent challenges, opportunities and action
- Investigate options for data reporting and scorecarding for key audiences
- Network with peers—share new approaches, insights and challenges
Who Should Attend
- Vice-Presidents, HR
- Directors, HR
- HR Managers
- Workforce Planning and HR Measurement Professionals
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.