Strategic Organization Design - Ottawa
Thursday, April 6 - The Conference Board of Canada - 255 Smyth Rd - Ottawa, ON
The global business environment of recent years has been aptly described as VUCA (volatile, uncertain, chaotic and ambiguous) requiring organizations to renew their corporate strategy and strategic direction in order to remain relevant and competitive. A priority for leaders today is the knowledge and ability to critically assess their organization’s structure, systems and processes to ensure agility and alignment with changing strategy and business priorities.
This workshop will introduce practical organization design models and tools to enable business leaders to review, assess and design their organizations for high performance. This session will provide leaders with insights into organization design concepts, models and frameworks, taking into consideration the required enabling governance and management practices and the implications for the organization.
During the workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- Learn about the factors driving the need for better organization design options and the impact on organizational effectiveness
- Explore practical tools that optimize design and hear insights on the context and implications of different organizational design models along with the keys to implementation success
- Review key components of your organization's design and discuss how to optimize organization design from the context of your current and future strategy and business model
- Hear about the implementation and change implications of organizational design or re-design
- Participate in a organizational case study, applying relevant theories, and selecting and evaluating organization design alternatives
Who Should Attend
Business leaders who are sponsoring or leading organization alignment or transformation, as well as Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Organization Design
- Organization Effectiveness
- Change Management
- Human Resources
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.