Managers Leading Mentally Healthy Workplaces
Thursday, April 6 - Chartered Professional Accountants - 25 York St, Suite 1100 - Toronto, ON
Mental health issues have a significant impact on the workplace, and if left unchecked, can often lead to low performance, loss of engagement, absenteeism, or worse. And while we often think of mental health as an individual issue, there is an important role for organizations to play in creating the conditions in which employees experiencing mental health issues can work more productively—having a positive impact not only on the lives of employees, but also on the organization.
Join us for this full-day workshop where managers and supervisors will learn how to create and support a psychologically healthy and safe workplace. This session will provide managers with insights into how to provide more effective workplace mental health programs and services to employees and employers themselves. You’ll hear expert insights, case studies, and original Conference Board research shared by the authors themselves.
During the workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- Hear the results of The Conference Board of Canada’s landmark study on benchmarking organizational health in Canadian workplaces
- Discover what a mentally healthy workplace looks like
- Learn new and innovative strategies and best practices for managers
- Hear from experts that can assist in addressing your organization’s specific challenges.
- Network with peers—share new approaches, insights, and challenges.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and supervisors
- HR practitioners
- Wellness practitioners
- Mental health specialists in the workplace
- Benefits practitioners
- Disability management practitioners
The details of this event are subject to change. Please revisit this page periodically for updated information.