Through information exchange and networking with other professionals in this field, members will further enhance organizational effectiveness. Meetings and research focus on leading-edge practices in labour relations.
Our meetings program, conducted in a confidential off-the-record environment, provides members an opportunity to:
- Network with employer-side labour relations professionals from across the country to exchange ideas, share challenges and explore best and next practices in labour relations and human resources.
- Hear from Canada’s foremost labour relations leaders from both the management and union sides of bargaining.
- Access the insights of Canada’s leading industrial relations thinkers from the CBoC, the legal profession, and academia.
- Discuss major themes influencing collective bargaining in Canada—both today and in the future.
- The members
- The meeting experience
- Effective and timely delivery of data and information
- Member information services
- Annual industrial relations outlook
Who Should Join
Members of the Council are senior executives who have overall responsibility for their organization's labour relations strategy and programs.
The membership fee is $4,725 per year which covers all meetings.
How to Join
To join the Council, or for further membership information, please contact:
Senior Administrative and Meeting Coordinator
Director, Workplace Health, Total Rewards and Labour Relations Research
Research Associate, Compensation and Industrial Relations Research