Council for Security Executives
CFSE is for senior security executives who are responsible for corporate security and related areas, such as business continuity, supply chain security, loss prevention, and risk management.
The role of the Council for Security Executives is to:
- Serve as a medium for peer support and the exchange of experiences, knowledge and ideas.
- Challenge its members to a higher level of strategic thinking and operational execution.
- Inspire development of "next" practices and to communicate them to a broader audience.
Past Meeting Themes:
- Proving the Worth of Corporate Security
- CFSE Strategic Planning
- Travel Security and Insider Threat
- Corporate Security: Evolution of Public, Private Policing
- Intelligence and Information Sharing
- Active Shooter
- Privacy and Security
- Creating a Culture of Security
- The Emerging Cyber Security Threat Landscape
- The Evolving Role of Corporate Security
- Social Media
- Corporate Security as a Revenue/Profit Centre? Optimizing Corporate Security Through Cost Recovery
- Preventing, Mitigating and Managing the Insider Threat
- Corruption: Creating a Secure Organization