Customer Experience Council
About this Network
The Customer Experience Council is a group of senior executives representing public and private sector organizations in a range of industries from across Canada. Members are senior executives, who wish to keep out front on critical issues, generally with responsibilities in the areas of client relations, customer experience, sales and business development, product development and customer service. As well, the Council provides leadership development for executives by addressing issues such as creating client relationship and customer experience strategy, leadership skills, communications, receiving executive buy in, optimization of the customer experience within the organization, and metrics.
The role of the Customer Experience Council is to:
- Serve as a medium, among members, for peer support and the exchange of ideas and practices related to Client Relationships and Customer Experience;
- Challenge members to a higher level of thinking through stimulating discussion focused on new knowledge and strategic issues and challenges related to client relationships and customer experience; and
- Serve as a sounding board to elevate the role of the client relationships or customer experience executive role.
Past Meeting Themes
- Customer Experience Benchmarking
- Customer Experience and the Employee
- Customer Experience and the Omni Channel
- Customer Experience Transformation
- Customer Experience Metrics
- Leadership and Customer Experience
- Loyalty and Customer Experience
- New Trends in Customer Experience
- Innovation: Customer Experience and Client Relationships
- Customer Relationship Management
- Social Media and the Online Customer Experience
- Corporate Culture and the Customer Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Understanding the Customer: Is Your Organization Customer Driven?