Learning Through Networking
Our meeting program provides excellent networking opportunities and features case studies by members along with presentations from outside practitioners and thought leaders.
Members’ willingness to share, desire to learn, and mutual understanding of issues contribute to enhanced learning.
Who Should Join
The CLLD is for senior learning and/or leadership development practitioners from a wide variety of industries and sectors across Canada.
It is best suited to those with overall responsibility for learning and/or leadership development strategy and policy in their organizations.
- Meetings program: Get access to thought leaders and the opportunity to discuss emerging issues and effective strategies that support organizational priorities and changing business needs.
- Network insights: Read research bulletins that provide benchmarking results and Canadian data on important trends, practices, and issues.
- Complimentary webinars: Attend scheduled webinars throughout the year on a variety of topics related to learning and leadership development and talent management.
- Members-only website: Enjoy any-time access to member contact information, meeting materials and presentations, research resources/articles, and archived webinars.
- Rapid research requests: Take advantage of research assistance on questions related to organization learning and leadership development.
The membership fee is $5,400 per year. This covers meetings, live and recorded webinars, and research publications, along with customized information services. Annual membership renewals together with high customer satisfaction scores attest to the excellent value that members receive.